SWAMS NDIS Provider Options and Services
SWAMS will be providing a range of options and services for people under the NDIS such as:
Support Coordination can support you and your support network to understand and use your NDIS plan.
We can help you to find the right service providers for your needs, and coordinate all of your supports, including mainstream, informal, community and funded supports.
What else does NDIS Support Coordination consist of?
As an NDIS Support coordination provider, we can help participants who have NDIS eligibility in the following ways:
- Work closely with you to unpack your plan and help understand how you can use it
- Guide you in selecting local supports that best meet your needs and achieve your goals
- Negotiate service agreements between you and your providers
- Assist you in planning and preparing for your plan review
- Help to resolve complex issues with your supports
NDIS Psychosocial Recovery Coach
Your SWAMS Psychosocial Recovery Coach will help you to:
- Build strong relationships for recovery
- Supporting the person with their recovery planning
- Build personal capacity, including around motivation, strengths, resilience and decision making
- Collaborating with other systems of support to ensure they are all on the right track
Including the role as Support Coordination
Our awesome team of drivers and support staff are here to help you to live your life the way you want to. Our team are happy to help you navigate through the NDIS transport booking and provide you with advice on how to access the relevant funds for your transport needs.
NDIS Mental Health (Social Worker and Counsellor)
Our dedicated and highly professional team provide mental health services such as social work and
counselling for a range of conditions. The team provide safe and confidential supports in line with your NDIS plan.
- Undernutrition and nutrition support
- Changes to appetite or weight
- Vitamin or mineral deficiencies
- Weight management, particularly when it affects mobility and ability to undertake physical therapies
- Assistance and education in managing health conditions
Our Podiatrists are experts in foot, ankle and lower limb health. SWAMS Podiatrists can assist you with a wide range of conditions including: ulceration, footwear, strength and conditioning, ingrown toenails, heel and arch pain and more.
Community Nursing Care
NDIS Funded Nursing Supports by both Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurse:
- Catheter Care
- Pressure Care
- Complex Wound Care
- Diabetes Management
- Registered Nurse Assessments
- Wound Drain Management/Removal (Open/Closed/Suction)
- Insulin Administration
- Medication Administration
Qualified and experienced staff
All care staff providing services have relevant clearances and qualifications, including undertaking the NDIS Worker Orientation Module, NDIS Workers Screen and Check, Working with Children Check, manual handling, and CPR. All nurses are AHPRA registered at SWAMS and have minimum mandatory standards required. All staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How much does it cost?
At SWAMS we want to see you get the most out of your NDIS Plan. Our support charges are based on the price limit in the NDIS Support Catalogue. This means that we can employ the right people to provide you with high quality supports.
I need a service that is not on this list…
SWAMS can still help!
If you have support coordination as part of your plan, it’s our job to link you to other providers and support you to plan and organise all of your support services.
Please contact our NDIS Provider Team on 9797 8111 for more information.
You can access our referral form here.