March 14, 2022
From the 1st July, there will be changes to eligibility for the SWAMS Subsides and benefits.
- Subsides and benefits are now available throughout the whole SWAMS footprint
To be eligible for the SWAMS
- Be a current SWAMS client*
- Be a current SWAMS Aboriginal Corporation member
- Be registered for Closing the Gap (CTG)
- Have your yearly Aboriginal health check (715) at SWAMS
* To be a SWAMS client you must attend our clinic for your medical services, including:
– A yearly Aboriginal health check (715)
– A GP management plan (if applicable)
– Reviews of your GP management plan every 3 months
For more information on our subsides and benefits, click here.