March 19, 2020
In an effort to continue to look after our clients, promote social distancing and reduce risk of Covid-19 exposure we are changing the way we deliver Webster packs:
- Staff will call you to check that you are home.
- Staff will go to your front door, knock on the door and then place medications at your door.
- They will return to the car and wait for you to open the door and collect the medications.
- If no one opens the door to collect medications the medications will be returned to the clinic and a note left at your door.
- If you see the card, please call the SWAMS clinic on 9726 6000 to arrange an alternate time for Webster drop off.
This applies to clients who currently receive Webster Packs through SWAMS. If you think you need to register for this service, please call the team to discuss options.
Thank you for your understanding.