November 7, 2023
We are looking for artwork from local Noongar artists to be displayed at our SWAMS Collie clinic.
Location: Collie Clinic, 72 Steere Street, Collie WA
Closing date: EXTENDED to Friday 8th December
The South West Aboriginal Medical Service (SWAMS) are seeking to purchase 3 – 4 completed artworks from Noongar artists to be displayed at the SWAMS Outreach Clinic in Collie.
Interested artists are invited to submit an expression of interest with the following:
- Images of your artwork for sale, its price, information about its medium and size.
- An artist CV detailing artwork and experience in visual art.
If you have any questions, contact the SWAMS Communications Team on 9797 8111. Please complete the online form https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M3CN5GV or send your entry before close of business on Friday, 8th December 2023, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected artist or artists will be notified by the Monday, 11th December 2023. Criteria and artwork must include the following:
- Artist must be Noongar from the Wilman tribe, and also be local and reside in the Collie area.
- Artwork must be contemporary in nature, engaging and positively contribute to the experience of local community and its visitors.
- Presented on high quality durable materials, be transportable and mountable.
- Respond to your cultural identity and be culturally appropriate.